Information Technologies Services (IT)
The Computer Service is responsible for the development, maintenance, manage-ment, and control information technology resources and communications as well as providing technical support to users, works to provide the following services:
- Guidance, negotiation, and follow-up on the purchase of corporation hardware.
- Management of network users, e-mail accounts and distribution lists.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of end-user computer equipment, software and hardware.
- Incident management, technical support, user help and assistance.
- Development and maintenance of the data network infrastructure, wireless network, and audiovisual media.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of local servers (file server, domain controllers, web server, etc.).
- Network data and database administration department.
- Application Development.( Analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of custom software).
No information is available