Coimbra Life Sciences Group. Master in Cancer Biology
Eleven Universities of the Coimbra Group participate in the
“Master´s Program in Cancer Biology"
An initiative of the Coimbra Life Sciences Group
What it is
A proposed action aimed at increasing the excellence and competitiveness of our postgraduate/master students in the context of the Life Sciences. Thus, CLSG offers to master students in the cancer biology field (or related), the opportunity to develop their practical training/research project (or part of it) in one of the partnering Universities participating in the Program. Students can also attend cancer-related lectures in the foreign University during their practical training.
- To develop active networks in the cancer research area.
- To share training activities and technologies with the goal to boost the quality and competitiveness of bio-scientific education and training.
- To introduce students to an interdisciplinary approach to cancer research, from basic to clinical level.
- Montpellier (France), Würzburg (Germany), zu Koln (Cologne, Germany), Turku (Finland),
- Abo Akademi (Finland), Vilnius (Lithuania), Tartu (Estonia), Coimbra (Portugal), Pavia (Italy),
- Barcelona (Spain) and Salamanca (Spain).
Consult the broad range of research projects and cancer related subjects offered by each University
Contact for details: Professor/coordinator of your particular Master